Looking for craft activities to do this Easter? These bunny ears are really simple to make. Download the free template to get started. Click and save the image below or download a PDF version here…
Equipment: Template, scissors, colouring pencils or pens, tape, ribbon.
1. Print template on thick paper or card
2. Colour in ears and headband.
3. Cut out ears and headband. Cut small slots in the headband (b) and two holes at either end (c).
4. Fold along dotted line at base of ears (a) and slot them through b, taping underneath.
5. Tie ribbon at each end (c) to wear and enjoy!