My Money Matters

Qube are working in partnership with Citizens Advice Shropshire to provide the My Money Matters service, offering people free, independent, confidential advice.
My Money Matters - website header image

Who are Citizens Advice Shropshire?

Citizens Advice Shropshire (CAS) has been part of the local community since 1939. They provide independent and impartial advice to everyone and actively campaign to improve the policies that affect people’s lives. Their trained advisers will try to help you with any problem or worry you may have, no matter how big or small.

Citizens Advice logo

What can Citizens Advice Shropshire support me with?

Support can be provided for anything from money and debt advice, to support with employment issues as well as helping to complete forms for Universal Credit and Personal Independence Payments.

signing forms with citizens advice support

About the My Money Matters Service

We will have an advisor from Citizens Advice working at Qube on alternating Tuesday and Thursday mornings and they will be available for face-to-face and telephone appointments during these times.


If you would like to be referred to this service, we require a full name, contact details (phone number and/or email address) and brief description of why the referral is required. All information is stored confidentially and is only shared with Citizens Advice Shropshire.


You can request a referral via email ( or alternatively, you can contact Qube on 01691 656882. You are also welcome to come into Qube and speak with a member of the team should you wish.

people discussing