29 Jun Qube is Expanding! Join our team…
Qube is expanding! Now in it’s 30th year, Qube is still going strong and is looking for additional people to join our team to help keep up with demand for our services. Would you like to make a difference to your local community and be part of a friendly team? Take a look at our latest vacancies below…
Receptionist – 37.5 hours a week
- Previous experience of Customer service.
- Good IT skill and knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to organise and prioritise effectively
- Good communication skills
Cleaner – 11 hours per week
- Previous experience of cleaning work in a public building with office space.
- A dedicated and responsible approach to work with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Honest, reliable and a good time keeper.
- Flexible and adaptable, willing to work different hours if required.
Community Transport Officer – 37.5 hrs per week
Qube has operated a Dial-a-Ride and Community Car Service for 30 years serving the local community. You will need experience of working in a transport or logistics office environment, and knowledge of the local Oswestry area. Previous experience of working with volunteers is preferred but not essential. You will need strong IT skills and be willing to drive a minibus when necessary.
Finance Officer – 22.5 hours per week
The post of Finance Officer will be responsible for the day to day financial business of the organisation. Reporting to the Chief Officer and the Board of Trustees, the Finance Officer will be part of the Senior Management Team of Qube, supporting the strategic development of this valued organisation.
Social Groups & Befriending Co-ordinator – 22.5 hours per week
This role is to co-ordinate opportunities for people who may be lonely and isolated to join in social groups, take part in activities and trips, make friends and get support. Qube also provides telephone befriending for those who can’t easily get out from their homes.
For further details on all our vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01691 656882.