Posted for Fordhall Community Land InitiativeBack to Search Results Register your Interest
Do you have a passion for food and have a few hours to spare? We are looking for volunteer support in our organic café at Fordhall Organic Farm. You may assist with serving, clearing tables and washing up.
• Excellent people skills and work with attention to detail • Outgoing, friendly and proactive character. • Be comfortable volunteering within a group or by yourself. • Good communication skills. • Being able to use your own initiative but be able to ask for help when you need. • Always have a smile no matter how busy we are!
- Wildlife and Animals
- Cooking and Catering
- General Helping
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Child protection policy
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- DBS Policy for staff and volunteers
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ex-offenders Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
When do I need to be available?
We are open to volunteers throughoput the week, but have a desire for a regular volunteer on Tuesdays and/or Fridays if possible.
This opportunity has no specific location.