Posted for Livability (Corner Patch/Maesbury Metals)Back to Search Results Register your Interest
We are looking for volunteers who would be happy to place and manage collection tins in their local area, in locations such as shops, businesses and community spaces.
This is a great opportunity for a volunteer looking for a flexible role which can be fitted into their schedule. The role would suit someone who likes to get out and about and connect with people in their area.
The role will involve:
- Finding locations for collection boxes and gaining permission to place them in your local area
- Collecting and replacing full boxes as required (usually 3-6 monthly)
- Counting, banking and record monies
- Keeping ongoing records of funds and locations of boxes
- Happy to build a relationship with the people who agree to have our
collection tins in their locations and seek new opportunities for placing our
- Able to respond to requests for replacements in a timely manner.
- Happy to count and bank money and keep simple records of income, and box
locations for our Community Team.
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Employment, Education and Training
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When do I need to be available?
This opportunity is available Countywide.