Posted for Fordhall Community Land InitiativeBack to Search Results Register your Interest
Assisting the Enterprise Support Officer and wider members of the office team with any administration duties seen as appropriate, contributing to the efficient running of Fordhall Community Land Initiative office. ROLE MAY INVOLVE: • Answering the phone and addressing the needs of the public. • Dealing with enquiries that come in via email and post. • Coordinating staff and volunteer birthday cards, ordering office supplies, taking minutes in meetings. • Ensuring the office is organised/storage is efficiently utilised. • Working with databases, spreadsheets and word documents. • Helping in the production of marketing materials.
• Excellent telephone manner and people skills • Fully computer literate and comfortable with the main Microsoft Office tools, databases and emails. • Outgoing, friendly and proactive character. • Be comfortable volunteering within a group or by yourself. • Good communication skills. • Being able to use your own initiative but be able to ask for help when you need.
- Wildlife and Animals
- Young People
- Business Skills
- General Helping
- Office Adminstration
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Child protection policy
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- DBS Policy for staff and volunteers
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ex-offenders Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
When do I need to be available?
We are looking for half day or full day availability on a regular weekly basis.
Fordhall Organic Farm
Tern Hill Road