Posted for Oswestry Talking NewspaperBack to Search Results Register your Interest
We are looking for an additional volunteer to join the team who record a weekly audio production of the local Oswestry Advertiser Newspaper. The team do this on a one in five weekly rota basis and it takes about two and a half hours.
The volunteer should be comfortable working with computers and their filing systems and capable of handling audio recordings into software. They should be able to work on their own. The entire process is well documented and all necessary training will be given.
- No specific interest
- Sight / Hearing loss
- Advice and Information
- General Helping
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Child protection policy
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- DBS Policy for staff and volunteers
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ex-offenders Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
When do I need to be available?
1 Bailey Head