Posted for Oswestry Talking NewspaperBack to Search Results Register your Interest
We are looking for volunteers to join the team who record a weekly audio production of the local Oswestry Advertiser Newspaper. This is currently done on a one in five weekly rota basis and it takes about two and a half hours. We are looking at developing this format to be recorded and distributed other than the one we currently use therefore we welcome someone with technical knowledge in audio/internet distribution.
The volunteer should be comfortable working with computers and their filing systems and capable of handling audio recordings into software. They should be able to work on their own. The entire process is well documented. Support and training will be given.
- Sight / Hearing loss
- Advice and Information
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Child protection policy
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- DBS Policy for staff and volunteers
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ex-offenders Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
When do I need to be available?
1 Bailey Head