Posted for Oswestry & Borders Repair CafeBack to Search Results Register your Interest We run the Repair Cafe monthly, alternating between Oswestry and Llanfyllin. It is proving to be such a success that we would like to do it more often, but to do that we would need more organisers, as the 4 people we have are fully stretched.
SkillsAbility to organise, but gently without bossing people about. Ability to use email (Gmail) and send emails to lists of people (using Bcc so they don\'t see each other\'s addresses), but training given. Ability to use Google Drive to look at our procedures, documents and forms (again, training available). Ability to use Facebook to post events and information would be nice, but not essential.
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Local Events
- Office Adminstration
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
When do I need to be available?
The repair cafe currently runs on the 1st Saturday of each month, alternating between Oswestry Memorial Hall and Llanfyllin Public Institute. But it is proving so popular and busy, we are considering opening more often.
This opportunity can be carried out whilst working from home.