Posted for Crossroads TogetherBack to Search Results Register your Interest
Volunteering in our office in our Shropshire location, Sutton Farm, Shrewsbury, providing admin/reception support. Helping to support the day to day running. Joining a friendly team in a charity that supports Carers.
What we are looking for: • good IT skills • good communication and organisation skills • ability to work flexibly and using own initiative • ability to be sensitive to the needs of our members • previous administrative experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Health and Social Care
- Advice and Information
- Business Skills
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
When do I need to be available?