Posted for Criftins Parish Hall & Playing FieldBack to Search Results Register your Interest The object of the Charity is, in the interest of social welfare, to improve the conditions of life of the inhabitants of the area of benefit without distinction of political, religious or other opinions by the provision of facilities for recreation and other leisure-time occupation. The Community Bar opens between 2-5 evenings per week offering refreshments during scheduled community activities e.g bowls, skittles, bingo, food nights etc. Following a popular trial last year food nights are now scheduled for one evening per month and a small team are required to take orders, lay tables, serve food and clear up.
SkillsPersonable nature, enjoys being with people and working as part of a small team.
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Families and Parenting
- No specific interest
- Cooking and Catering
- General Helping
- Local Events
- Practical Skills
- Shop Work
- Supporting Charities
- Youth Work
- Certificate of public and employers liability that covers young people in all their activities with you
- Child protection policy
- Complaints Policy and procedures
- Confidentiality Policy
- DBS Policy for staff and volunteers
Groups using the facility have this as required
- Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Ex-offenders Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Regular Risk assessments of the work environment
- Volunteer Task/Role description
- Volunteering Policy & Agreements
- Vulnerable Adults Policy
When do I need to be available?
Food nights are currently on the first Saturday of each month, although this may increase as time goes on.