Posted for Shropshire RCC (Rural Community Charity)Back to Search Results Register your Interest
Whitchurch Good Neighbours Scheme brings together volunteers and people who might need a good neighbour either in the long or short-term.
It is run by local people for the benefit of others from the town.
It may be that someone has been ill, or come out of hospital or is a carer. These are all situations where having a 'Good Neighbour' to call in can make life easier. There are no required qualifications for this role.
Whitchurch Good Neighbours are looking for people who are willing to volunteer as Coordinators. This could involve:
- Answering the phone and taking enquiries
- Monitoring the answer phone and email
- Visiting potential scheme users and volunteers
- Communicating with scheme users and volunteers
- Handling small amounts of paperwork and keeping records
This role will be shared between a number of people. It's purpose is to support the weekly running of the Good Neighbours Scheme.
- Office Adminstration
No additional details recorded for this opportunity.
When do I need to be available?
Start Date: 03/10/2018
End Date: 03/10/2019