02 Mar Writing Effective Press Releases
Thursday 5th May, 13:30 – 15:30
This course is aimed at anyone who needs to write press releases for their organisation or their project and has limited or no experience in doing so.
A short workshop detailing guidance about how to write effective press releases including:
• Writing for a target audience
• The importance of a great headline
• Attracting the attention of readers
• How to improve chances of an article being published
• Presentation guidelines
• Hints and tips for best results
More information and bookings can be found here.
For a full list of SIP courses, click here.